Revolutionizing The Wide Area Network
With enterprise computing making a shift to the cloud, traditional WAN connections can no longer provide the performance and reliability required for cloud-based applications. It’s time for the network powering this shift to transform and meet the needs of the always-on cloud connected world. Software-Defined Wide Area Network, or SD-WAN, is a cloud-delivered network service designed to optimize performance and reliability to meet these escalating customer expectations of network capabilities, at a more affordable cost.
More simply, it is the method of leveraging the benefits of the cloud, the bandwidth of broadband and existing enterprise-wide network infrastructure to more efficiently and cost effectively transmit media (data, video, voice) and quickly access cloud applications from every location in the network.
SD-WAN is composed of multiple connections that make up a hybrid network, providing real-time visibility and control over network and application performance. With SD-WAN traditional network bandwidth constraints are a thing of the past!
Software-Defined WAN for Dummies
This easy-to-read book gives you jargon-free best practices for Software-Defined Wide Area Networking. Includes a special foreword by Lee Doyle, Doyle Research. Co-authored by Dan Pitt, Open Networking Foundation.
NewCloud SD-WAN Benefits
- Nationwide Deployment
- Improved Performance and Reliability over traditional WAN
- Business Agility with rapid deployment of WAN services
- Internet Economics – Reliable and secure WAN at internet price points
- Optimized Cloud Architecture – Leverage the internet for secure, high-performance connections from the branch to the cloud
- Ease of Adoption and Management
- Migrate to Hybrid WAN -Seamlessly deploy WAN solutions without changing existing MPLS network
- Automation and traffic steering with the ability to prioritize traffic
NewCloud SD-WAN Features
- Dynamic Path Selection for automatic link monitoring and routing
- Smart Quality of Service (QoS) automates out-of-the box QoS configurations and bandwidth
- On-demand link steering and Remediation
- Application performance monitoring
- No-Touch Deployment
- One-Click site-to-site cloud VPN
- Next generation firewall for best in breed security
NewCloud SD-WAN Use Cases
- Hybrid WAN – Increase network uptime and cut WAN costs
- Unified Communications – Enable high quality, low cost UCaaS experience with SD-WAN